So I've decided that my blog needs a theme.

Books.Books.Books =)

Books or movies?

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fhh


Hi =) My name's Ali.
At the moment I am sitting in my mum's office. This is just about the only website that isn't blocked by Blue reef.

I've just gotten to Ross Park after a lovely walk with Louisa =) As always, we had quite the insightful (Copyright Ally P) chat and, as you can see by the title of this post, came up with a new word. Well more a sound than a word. (This was inspired by a Fire Hose)

I am also talking to a friend at the moment about how he just got stung in the face by a wasp...ouch... It was the first time he's been stung. I've never been stung by a bee or a wasp...I'm kind of hoping it stays that way.

My mum is in a meeting at the moment and Facebook is blocked... but that's not the whole reason I am writing this. It's also my year 10 Computing assignment.

But she said she would be done by 4:00 which is just... 3 minutes away and I'm not really sure how much I am supposed to write for these post things so if I stay on I'll probably end up writing a story.

I was going to finish off with something funny from My Life is Average..

But that is also blocked. MLIA

^Good joke hm?

...Instead I will show you this amusing photo =)


Have a nice day! =)

4 comments:

  1. do you read what a fire hose says everyday and make it quote of the day of something? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. does that even make sense?

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. why do you keep on a-changing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not understand either of these comments?

    ReplyDelete